Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What I did for my birthday!

So.....I bet you all can't wait to hear what I did for my birthday.....

Not what you all would expect. I stabbed myself in the hand with an exacto knife and went to Urgent Care to get 3 stitches! What a knucklehead!!!

I'm fine...no worries...just a little embarrassed mostly!! Guess that is why I earned the nickname Klutz as a kid!

To add to the story...we're sitting in the waiting room of urgent care and Jonathan asks me why I have a bandaid on my thumb (same aread as where I stabbed myself). He asked if I cut that too....I said no, that was from earlier today when I was cutting potatos. :) So I took that bandaid off before we saw the doctor.

After the Urgent Care we got home and Jon let me out on the driveway before he parked in the garage...I can't quite fit between the cars very easily with a big belly! So as I'm getting out he tells me...."Now don't fall on the ice!" I laugh and say "I'm not going to fall!" Well....I did not fall but I did a nice graceful slide and almost fell flat on the ice! Wouldn't that have been fun to turn around and head back to the hospital to be monitored for falling.....

So as you can tell overall it was a very clumbsy day!

Jon's taken all the knifes away from me too! Just in case you were wondering. I have some pictures to post soon!

Kelly

1 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

I can't believe it! Bless your heart. You're pregnant, contracting and now injured. You deserve an extra big piece of birthday cake!