Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!

Here we are celebrating at the Clarks! I don't know what was so interesting but Elliot sure had all their attention! I think he was making silly faces! That morning in church he was smiling and trying to peek through his one eye (the other still seals shut a lot because of the blocked tear duct). It was so cute to see him smiling and peeking..all during the sermon which I was very distracted by (Elliot that is)...but I wanted so badly to take out my camera and capture those smiles...but decided I best not.





Here are the 3 kids all dressed up for Easter...Elliot was very hungry and didn't want his picture taken as you can see...


The kids did an Easter Egg hunt at The Clarks....Madi, Isaac and Brianne did the finding and the rest of us did the hiding...it was fun!






too cute!



Next we went to the Peulers. Papa told her it would cost her money to have him make his "ducky" noises again...so she asked me for some...I said all I have is pennies...so she got Papa's wallet out and found his money. What was funny was Papa kept trading her 4 one dollar bills for her 1 twenty dollar bill...she hasn't quite got the understanding of which one is more...she just things the more pieces you have the more money it is....won't be long!

0 comments: