Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day

Ahh...the first day of school. I really think I was dreading this...mostly because this is the first time someone else will be spending more time in a day with Madi than me. I know its all just part of life and it will be nice for me to have more time - especially when they all are in school...but I miss her. From the time the bus drops her off till bedtime just flies by.

As you can tell she was so excited. She let me take this shot but when I asked her to pose by the bus stop...she said "No, mom!" But I still got a hug and kiss! So thats okay. They grow up too fast! When she got off the bus she ran right over to me and hugged me for a long time....that is the best feeling! I think she missed me as much as I missed her.


Yesterday was also Isaac's first big day! We took him to meet his teacher! He wanted to be just like sissy...so he brought his backpack and everything to the open house! He had so much fun in his room...it was hard to get him to leave. He can't wait to go back! He likes it too that he has the same teacher sissy did! How fun! It's really going to be a different year for me with 2 in school...





0 comments: