Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quick December Recap...in April!

Okay...so I can't believe I'm posting Christmas pictures in April! Yikes! Where did the time go....one of these days I'll be caught up on everything...but for now...I'll try to be brief and only "highlight" the last few months...but if you know me that means 40 instead of 80 pictures! We'll see how I do! It just feels good to try and get some of these up on the blog....something to check off my list!

Santa- Elliot was not too thrilled!

Christmas Eve we went to Frederick Meijer Gardens with some of the Clarks!


Fun with balloons!
After church we went back to the Clarks and the family all reinacted the Christmas story...here you see the 3 wise men trembling at the sight of the angel Brianne...
Madi & Isaac as Mary & Joseph...when it was time for baby Jesus to be born...Isaac pulled a doll out of his pocket! Yes..that is exactly how babies are born! Just glad there were no questions!
Putting cookies out for Santa! Just this week(april) Madi asked me if Santa was real....we had a long talk about it and I told her the truth...but she promised to still pretend for her brothers! Man...she's getting way too old!
Christmas morning at home...the big gift was a wii for the family....we have enjoyed that very much! It was so fun to sell a bunch of "stuff" from our house and save up for the big purchase!

Madi had a great idea to frame a family photo and all the kids wrote and drew on the matboard all around it....the best gift ever! I love seeing that hand in our hallway.
Next stop...the Peuler Christmas! On to Papa & Grandma's House!
Isaac loved his GI Joe costume!

Nice....I didn't buy these...

the "triplets" all lined up for a race...

Papa & Isaac

A yearly tradition...battleship. It's usually Papa & Dana but this year lots of us got to play...and got wet!
Next was the Clark side....everyone got rudolph noses!

Big hit with madi!

More GI Joe...he wore this for at least 3 days!


Daddy dressing a doll!
Family shot!

Over xmas break we took the kids to Deana's playhouse...they had such a good time!


Isaac and Daddy built this dinosaur~!

0 comments: