Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Break!


So we decided to stay home for Spring Break. I tried to find as many fun free things as I possibly could for the kids! I think we did pretty good and the kids had a blast! I know I did. I was really a lot of fun just hanging out with them.


Here we are under cover! We built a tent in the living room (After rearranging to furniture of course!). You'll never guess what movie all these boys....and Madi are watching! Tangled! They seemed to really enjoy it!


Next we headed off to the Art Museum! Here the kids made impressions of fossils...


and wore some really cool masks!








Here Madi is "texting" with her Grandma....so it begins!


Snuggling....of course!


Went to greenhouse and potted some plants with Grandma Clark.








The Bumblebee train! The kids loved it!



The LEGO event at EGR Library. So glad we got there really early and could do the crafts before all of the city showed up. It was packed!



Making Light Sabers!



Finding friends!


Posing with Darth Vader


Next we headed to visit our Friends near Detroit. One of the days we went to the Lego store...somebody was super excited about that!

The girls posing....this is my favorite picture. Of course they look way too old! Yikes!


Overall it was a great spring break!

0 comments: