Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Scrapbooking Pages

Here are some new scrapbook pages I have been working on. I'm slowly starting to get organized and really try and work on at least one year (2006) before this baby comes. These images are alittle blurry but you get the idea. Its the best I could download from the online program I'm using. I really like the flexibility I have with this company to layout my pages. Just thought I'd give you a sneek peek!


Trip to the Williams (friends in Detroit)


Madi & Isaac!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Tell family said...

Hello clarks. I was noticing your scrapbooking pages and they are great - i don't like to do the cut and paste type, but looks like you're doing it online?!? Can you tell me what you're using? They look awesome! See you at church soon - have a great rest of the week!
Christina Tell