Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Family Photos

Well I couldn't resist taking some more pictures today! I wanted to get some of the 3 kids together and was very happy with how they turned out. I love having these pictures! Hope you enjoy!

A little update on things here. I feel very good after the surgery and am moving around pretty good this time. They did my stitches differently since the incision opened up last time and it has made a huge difference! Thank you Dr! Madi has done a 180 turn around since the hospital. Her first reaction was hard but the next day she called Jonathan and had a ton of questions for him. She asked mostly how I was doing and if I was still sick, if I had wires still in me, what did my doctor say about how I was doing....etc. They talked for a good 20 mins and after she got all her questions answered she was ready to come up and see baby Elliot. Since that time she has been wonderful. We joke mostly that she is the "baby hog." She is always asking to hold Elliot and constantly wants her picture taken when she does! Its too cute! She has been very happy and I think that really shows in the pictures below. She seems to really light up when she's holding him. She got to go back to school today and show off all her pictures. I made her a litte brag book to have as her own and she was very pumped.

Isaac has now been the one to have some hard time adjusting. Mostly we've been seeing him act frustrated and will rebel in many ways towards us. I know its normal and he has a harder time verbalizing his frustrations...but at times its hard to watch him get so upset over the little things. You can pray for patience as we work with him during this adjustment. It has been a very noticeable change in him and hopefully this will be short lived. It's been really good to have Jon home all week to work through this together as a family.

That gives you a little update on things here. We did go out for awhile yesterday. Elliot had a doctors check to see if the jaundice had climbed any higher but the doctor thought it was still within a normal range and working out of his system naturally. He was already back up to 9 lbs so he's eating well! We then stopped at the Library. It was good to get out for a little while.

Here are the photos we took today.







































3 comments:

sarahmdh said...

You have such a beautiful family and you capture that so well. I love these pictures.

Glad to hear you are doing well. We will continue to pray for.

Michelle L said...

Just precious.

BeckyG. said...

It gave me chills looking at these pictures! You really captured all the precious little baby parts! Madi is such a beautiful little girl and Isaac and Elliot are cuties too! You didn't even need to get pictures taken professionally because they look like they were!
Glad you are doing better and we will pray that Isaac will adjust okay!