Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Hospital Pictures

Here are some new pictures from the hospital. We're all still doing good. I'm up moving around a lot more. Looks like we'll be heading home on Friday. The kids were up yesterday and did wonderful. They were so excited because Grandma and Grandpa took them shopping and let them pick out their own presents for the baby. Madi got Elliot a onsie that says - Automatic Sprinkler! It was too perfect! Madi didn't know that as soon as he came out of my belly he was peeing! He went like 4 times in his first 1 min out of my belly. It was all the talk of the OR! It was so good to see Madi holding Elliot and all smiles today. She called Jonathan this morning and had tons of questions about how mom was doing. I think she was really having a hard time with mom being sick and having all these wires coming from her. So when she heard I was all better she was very excited.




First Family Photo!


Snuggling with Daddy!


I love this picture...this is the first day when Madi was still figuring things out.




Isaac was so easy going...he just ran around the room mostly! We had to watch what or who he'd jump on. We'll have to keep our eye on him for sure...he already tried to poke Elliots eye!


Feeling much better on day 2! Getting around and not so sick!
Nice close up of my sleepy boy!


Check out this smile on day two! Very excited to hold Elliot!

2 comments:

BeckyG. said...

We are so happy for you guys!
You look great Kelly! I hope you will be able to continue to heal quickly! What sweet pictures! We look forward to meeting him. Enjoy your family time and these 1st memories you will make!

BAHowells said...

What precious memories you are capturing! I love that picture of Madi and Elliot - so sweet!!!
Cherish the moments -