Thursday, September 4, 2008

Isaac & Mommy Day.

Well I asked Isaac what he wanted to do today while Madi was at school....guess what he said? "I want to go to the orange store!" So off we went to Home Depot! Thanks Jon! So he got to ride the tractors! He then wanted to go for ice cream..but I thought 10:30 was a little early for ice cream! so...instead I convinced him to go to a "big Toy store!" So we chose Kmart! Little closer!! He loved it. We found this fun little lego set for $2...and came home to put it together. It was a fun little project! I think he misses his sister a lot. He keeps asking when she'll be home. This morning before she left he was all upset she was leaving. Madi tried to calm him down...."It's okay brother....I'll be home tomorrow and we can play then". It was too sweet! I'm glad they'll miss each other...



He loved the little policeman!

1 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your day today. Samuel was really missing Micah today too. He almost didn't know what to do with himself. I'm glad Micah was only gone a half day. They have played so well this afternoon.