Friday, September 19, 2008

School Day Photos.

So I decided not to purchase the schools pictures. But it did motivate me to take pictures of all the kids. We are going to order a yearbook for madi but not pay a ton of money for one picture I may not like! So hopefully I don't regret this down the road..but i'm pretty happy with how the shots turned out today. Elliot is smiling a ton...but thats the best I could do and keep him from eating grass and leaves!! He'd rather be crawling or doing something else now that he can! Forget sitting for a picture mom!!

Here are a bunch...sorry so many..I tried to narrow it down to this! :)





























2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

I love the pictures. I have always thought that Madi looks just like you (and I still do), but in these pictures I definitely see some of Jon's dad in her. And I LOVED the first one of Isaac with those big eyes!

Michelle L said...

Just lovely! Beautiful compositions and setting. What location is this? Love that bridge!

~M/M