Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankfulness

Hello!
I was reading this afternoon a post on a blog I follow. I heard about this couple from my cousin Jacki and for some reason I'm drawn to read about their situation and how they are doing. This past summer their little girl drowned in a lake....Its really a sad story...heartbreaking! As I'm reading her posts I'm left with the feeling of encouragement....she is really seeking to find solace with God during these tough times. I read her post today and I thought I'd share the link if you wanted to read it. I love her honesty with her friends and with God.

http://busscherfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/thankfulness.html

Its ust a good reminder of what God's word says about thankfulness....

1 comments:

Kate and Kendall said...

Thank you for sharing this blog with the rest of us. Their family is in my thoughts and prayers. Really puts the important things in life into perspective.