Friday, July 17, 2009

{Clark Cottage!}

As soon as we got home from the Peuler Cottage...we had one day to unpack and repack to head with the Clarks! The Clarks have come to this cottage for over 15 years...I'm not even sure the exact number but its been a wonderful tradition they have kept! Here are some of the highlights!

Elliot on the fridge...

Silly bean!

Madi by the water...much warmer here!

Els...

Isaac



I love how those 3 shots turned out...we had 2 very sunny days! The water was a little cold but it didn't matter!
They had fun digging lots of trenches & just messing around in the sand!



taking walks to whiskey creek!

Madi jumped infront of me just as I took this...we never get shots of Ruth and I because we're always the ones with the camera!

"early" morning games with Austin!







Elliot decided to sit on the mermaid tail they were making for Brianne!



I'm surprised I don't have more videos like this one...they just love to swing Isaac!

Overall it was a blast! Love family time! We left Sunday night and the kids got to stay up till Tuesday...they got to do so many fun things with Papa and Grandma! They came home all smiles and with lots of stories!

0 comments: