Friday, July 17, 2009

{Peuler Cottage - part 2!}

Okay....so after we've been together for a little while we get a little silly! One night everyone decided we should see who could use their feet to get a pair of underwear on their head! So of course we all had to try. The boys were discussing one day how they all flip their underwear off and into the laundry every night when they get ready for bed...I know TMI...but its just to funny!
For those of you who need a visual...check out dad...
Resting it on the foot to start.
Missed the first time! :)
Now it's Chad's turn...
Chad with the nice dive for the save!
So then we let mom try....check out this video...sorry mom...it was just too funny! I know I missed the beginning but I love when she misses and just collapses! and yes...thats my annoying laugh! I'm sure that will get mocked by someone!

Here was mom's second attempt! A little better...

Well at least we had some good laughs!!!

0 comments: