Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a divided house....

Well most of you know our house if very divided when it comes to college football. This past Saturday Jonathan got tickets (thanks to his wonderful wife...hee hee...brownie points for me! ) to go see the Michigan vs Illinios Game at the Big House. If you haven't heard who won....just look at Jon..he's been grinning ear to ear for 4 days now..and the flag is still hanging on our garage. Yes...sadly, Illinois won! Maybe next year....
I think these fans say it all....

When we left for soccer Saturday morning someone put some "smack" talk on our driveway..I loved it of course. It read...Illinios bad..Michigan Good. No one has claimed this mystery chalking...but it was fun. AFter the game Papa Peuler helped Madi write I love I and the score of the game on the driveway...too fun!

and this is for my hubby...and Madi...some how he has brainwashed her into an Illinois fan..the whole way home from soccer on Saturday her and Isaac were shouting back and forth...

Go Illinos...

No Go Michigan!

Priceless!

I can't believe this Illinois stuff is on my blog!! The things we do for love! :)




0 comments: