Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Harder & Warner

Last Saturday it was so beautiful outside. We headed over to Harder & Warner with the neighbors for some free hotdogs, a hayride and a leaf scavenger hunt. The kids had fun. Here are some pictures!


Here we are eating the hot dogs!

Me and the kids!

....too bad Elise didn't want to join them for the group shot

These two had fun picking each other up! I think they did this last year...

Cute smiles!

Grr...I'm a pirate.

Elise getting her face painted.

checking out the pumpkins



Smootching on elliot!

Look..you can see my new teeth! He really wasn't that upset...just wanted out of the stroller...

Here's my new trick. I love to pull up and walk around on the furniture. He's started waving bye bye too! This is all going way too fast.

0 comments: