Friday, February 24, 2012

Cars Birthday!

So every 4 years the kids get a birthday party with friends. When I asked Elliot who he wanted to invite...he listed all his cousins!  So we decided to just combine his "Cars" party with a few friends and my side of the family. Boy do I love birthdays!  A friend of mine helped me put together his cake! I just love how this turned out and Elliot was even more thrilled!  Of course he wanted a Cars theme...so that made it fun!
 Before the party we let the boys open some gifts from us.
 He wanted to make sure Clifford could see the cars!
 Isaac pretty excited about a new Lego set.
 Putting together the new set with Dad!
 Playing with his new play doh set!
 Can you tell he's excited for the party to start! I thought it would be fun to hang some balloons for color!
 A few fun decorations.
 He really got a kick out of the cars photos in our frames. 

 A little gasoline to drink (okay...really apple juice!)
The happy Birthday boy!
 Cousins!
 A little bit of chocolate on his face.
 The crew!  I have never seen so many kids sit so quiet while he opened the presents! Amazing!

 After Elliot's party my family hung around and we then celebrated Isaac. He was so excited to get a Beyblade Arena!
 His Beyblade Brownies!  
 I just couldn't resist this picture.  I'd like to title it - chick magnet!  
 Everyone crashing at the end of the night with some Beyblade Cartoons!

0 comments: