Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Parties and more...

We got to watch Isaac sing once for church...

Here is one of the songs Isaac sang at church

and once for school...here is the row we took up at school! He loved having everyone come watch.




Here he is at his school party making a gingerbread house.
Eating with his girlfriend...seriously..he comes home all the time from school and tells me what she wore that day...hmmm

Next was Madi's concert.
Madi's fan club! My favorite quote of the night was when Madi first walked on stage - Isaac yells - "hey thats my sissy in the sparkly headband." Got to love him!



Here is a clip of one of the songs from Madi's concert.

She really wanted to make sure I took a picture of her and Amber!

On to Madi's class party...

decorating cookies
Mom Clark was very nice to let Elliot sleep at her house while I took Isaac with me to Madi's party...he loves being there. It was cool to see Madi make sure he had a place to sit by her..she even went to get him a chair. So nice!

0 comments: